We have the solution
Are you tired of continuously breaking your transfer case? Or are you looking for the right part to create a bullet proof transfer case? Magnus Motorsports has developed the key to keeping your transfer case together, the DSM VR4 EVO 1-3 Billet Transfer case Bearing cover.
What causes this problem
Throughout the years we’ve experienced hundreds of transfer case failures between our race car and our customers vehicles. Over time we’ve discovered the majority of T-Case failure is not due to a weak gear but can be blamed on flex of the case and the original Cast Iron T-Case cover. The original Transfer case cover’s weak cast iron is too fragile. Causing complete failure, spitting the transfer gears onto the track.
- Constructed from T6 6061 Alloy
- Will help to keep the gear in position by eliminating flex and one of the weakest points of assembly.
- Using this in conjunction with an upgraded 300M output shaft has been our key to successfully keeping the transfer cases together after numerous quarter mile hits.
- This is cheap insurance to keeping your T-Case together whether you have a daily driver or a track monster.
- MMCDRV9005 Magnus DSM VR4 EVO 1-3 Billet Transfer Case Bearing Cover