Introducing Magnus Oil Pump Pulleys. Also available in 1/2″ drive sizes to be used as fuel pump gears.
These lightweight 6061 aluminum hard anodized aluminum HTD (high torque drive) pulleys have a curved tooth shape that provides higher strength than trapezoidal teeth.
1/2″ (.500″) pulleys are compatible with our fuel pumps or any 1/2 drive fuel pump. If you already have an HTD drive you can use this to drive any 1/2 drive fuel pump
5/8″ (.625″) pulleys are more commonly used for Dry sump pumps. Our pulley are compatible with most dry sump pumps that use a .625″ (5/8″) shaft
Our pulleys feature reversible offset to achieve better mounting positions on some dry sump and fuel pump shafts. No need to re-engineer your pump mounting when all you need to do is flip the gear and achieve 1″ (25mm) offset needed to line up your pulleys. Triple set screwed and have a set screw on the key to allow for excellent engagement.
- MMCENG2132 Magnus 32 Tooth HTD Pulley .625″ shaft .187″ Key Gear
- MMCENG2132-500 Magnus 32 Tooth HTD Pulley .500″ shaft .125″ Key Gear
- MMCENG2132-501 Magnus 32 Tooth Guide Washer
- MMCENG2134 Magnus 34 Tooth HTD Pulley .625″ shaft .187″ Key Gear
- MMCENG2134-500 Magnus 34 Tooth HTD Pulley .500″ shaft .125″ Key Gear
- MMCENG2134-501 Magnus 34 Tooth Guide Washer
- MMCENG2136 Magnus 36 Tooth HTD Pulley .625″ shaft .187″ Key Gear
- MMCENG2136-500 Magnus 36 Tooth HTD Pulley .500″ shaft .125″ Key Gear