EVO X Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade Kit
Magnus went through extensive testing to develop the Evo X Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade kit (CMC) in 2010 for LHD and RHD. BEWARE other companies that have duplicated this product with inferior parts. Magnus has the best components and is designed to outlast your car. The problem is the original plastic clutch master cylinder on the Mitsubishi Evo X was not engineered to handle the increased pressure exerted by higher strength racing clutches. The original which is made of plastic, can break when under normal use or even more so when combined with with an aftermarket clutch eventually splits leaving you stranded without a clutch.
The originator and rated best in design and performance the Magnus CMC Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade kit, replaces the OEM clutch master cylinder in a Mitsubishi Evo X GSR with a stronger more reliable setup, allowing you to upgrade to a stronger clutch while eliminating the possibility of failure. This kit is designed to adapt the clutch master cylinder out of the Evo VIII & Evo IV into the Evo X. The thick T6061 aluminum construction eliminates any deflection from the heaviest of racing clutches. It’s solid, single surface design dissolves any fatigue points giving the setup a longevity over any other kit on the market. One benefit from this assembly is the innovative pedal joint assembly found only on the Magnus kit. This hard anodized billet aluminum design eliminates the need to cut off the original pedal ball joint to accommodate a heim joint. It also provides you with the ability to adjust pedal height with ease while safely locking the assembly in seconds. Anybody who has been on their back trying to work on their pedal assembly under a dash will appreciate how easy this makes the entire process. All you do is break the jam nut screw remove the clip, pull off the ball-joint and thread to your desired clutch pedal height. The elegance of this design is that it allows you to test the height rather quickly without committing to tightening the locking clip until you are ready. Change the height, test the pedal and adjust some more. This is the easiest, most convenient, and more accurate way to control the height of your pedal. Included in the kit is a one piece braided stainless steel clutch line that upgrades and completely replaces the factory clutch line in the car. You can order the Mitsubishi OEM master cylinder through us choose to order it through your local dealer to expedite delivery times. If you intend to order the master cylinder yourself, do not replace it with a re-manufactured or aftermarket master cylinder. We did a year of testing on the various products to find that only the OEM factory Mitsubishi Part MR491945 holds up over time. This kit is configured in a right hand or left hand drive option to accommodate our worldwide client base. Please specify if you need a right hand drive configuration in the choices before checkout, or contact us. If you do not specify, we ship the left hand drive setup.
AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT MASTER CYLINDER WE SUGGEST YOU PURCHASE THE OEM MASTER CYLINDER FROM US IT IS AVAILABLE IN THE DROP DOWN. OTHER SCUMBAG SHOPS (MAP PERFORMANCE) SELL A KNOCK OFF VERSION OF THIS KIT WITH TERRIBLE QUALITY PARTS BUY THE ORIGINAL FROM US AND DON’T BE LEFT STRANDED ON THE ROAD.
- T6061 aluminum black anodized adapter plate with dual surface design.
- Innovative quick adjustment connector to change your pedal height.
- Hard Anodized ball joint with stainless steel retaining clip
- Zero gasket / high tolerance design eliminates points of failure or the need to replace gaskets that will fail long before this kit will.
- Includes a full one piece stainless braided clutch line.
- Right or Left hand configurations available.
- With or without an OEM Evo VIII/IX master cylinder supplied, if you want to source your own. Pricing is $125 without $225 complete.
- Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR LHD
- Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR RHD
- MMCDRV1002 – CMC kit with master cylinder included Left Hand Drive
- MMCDRV1003 – CMC kit with master cylinder included Right Hand Drive
- MMCDRV1005LH – CMC kit NO master Left Hand Drive
- MMCDRV1005RH – CMC kit NO master Right hand Drive