The Mechanical Fuel Pump Adaptor kit is the solution for your Honda H series engine!
The Magnus H Series Distributor Drive is designed for use with Magnus MF mechanical Fuel Pump and other popular hex drive pumps. With all hardware included, using the Magnus MF fuel pump further simplifies installation by keeping the fuel lines on one side.
- Mechanical fuel pump is driven from the distributor drive of the Honda H series (for cars with no distributor)
- Can be used with multiple fuels (Gas, Methanol, and Ethanol)
- Encapsulated high speed high precision ball bearing holding a hardened steel hex drive shaft
- Simplifies your fuel system
- Increases reliability -No more need for multiple electric pumps
- Increases safety – in case of fire or engine failure engine, pumps shuts off cutting the fuel supply to fire
- Decreased heating of fuel
- Magnus 180mm High Flow Pre and Post Filters
- Offers the highest rated protection and flow for the Magnus Mechanical Fuel Pump
To determine inlet and outlet hold the pump with Shaft side facing you and magnus crest is in the upright position.
- When installing on a clock wise rotation, the LEFT side is inlet and the RIGHT side is outlet
- When installing on a counterclockwise rotation, LEFT side is outlet and the RIGHT side is inlet
IMPORTANT: Torque clamp bolt to: 29 FT/LBS
MMCFUL1092 : Honda H series Mechanical Fuel Pump distributor drive – (Does Not Include Fuel Pump)
MMCFUL1093 : Honda H series Mechanical Fuel Pump Kit distributor drive and Magnus MF Mechanical Fuel Pump