Why do you need aluminum connecting rods?
Cracked crankshaft, flattened bearings or walking main caps can be all prevented by billet aluminum connecting rods. An aluminum connecting rod acts as a shock absorber between the pistons and the crankshaft on high horsepower motors and ensures that these components can withstand the stresses. Our connecting rods are cold extruded, ultrasonically tested, and they include ARP L19 rod bolts. They are also available for both early and late model 4G63 in 150, 156 and 162mm sizes.
If you are requesting a pin size upgrade please put a note of it on your order. Available in 21, 22 and 23mm pin sizes.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Reduce crank and bearing failure
- ARP rod bolts
- MMCENG1103 – 6 Bolt, 150mm L19 hardware
- MMCENG1104 – 6 Bolt, 156mm L19 hardware
- MMCENG1105 – 6 Bolt, 162mm L19 hardware
- MMCENG1106 – 7 Bolt, 150mm L19 hardware
- MMCENG1107 – 7 Bolt, 156mm L19 hardware
- MMCENG1108 – 7 Bolt, 162mm L19 hardware