Magnus EVO 4-9 Billet Valve Cover With Billet oil cap and -10 Orb vents
Magnus has created the solution to the unappealing factory valve cover for the EVO 4 and 9, with our Anodized Black and RAW Billet replacement. Our valve covers are for use with either dry sump systems or with oil cap. The oil cap option features a Magnus Black Anodized oil cap embossed with the Magnus logo.
Mitsubishi has discontinued production of the EVO 8 and 9 valve covers. Magnus has a direct replacement.
There are two discussions held when these valve covers are installed.
- The advanced techniques used to achieve the curves found throughout the design, perfect fitment to the now discontinued EVO 4-9 and the noticeably beautiful finish. These are usually machinist and tool and die tradesmen/women that appreciate software like hypermill and solidworks while going down countless rabbit holes on YouTube videos of DMG Mori.
- The performance. The strength and rigidity of a billet valve cover contributes to less vibration, better heat distribution from cylinder 1 to 4.
This part includes steel baffle and back plate of the cam gear and timing belt housing. The baffle which other valve covers being sold leaves you without, ensures excessive oil flow to the catch can will not be an issue. For functionality of easy inspection, this model comes with an oil cap and -10 Orb vents. The oil cap is machined billet, hard anodized in a gloss black and appointed with the Magnus Crest. Finally choose from either the polished look of raw aluminum or the tried and true black anodized coating. Additionally you can add on a matching billet coil plate in matching finish
- Complete the look of your 4G63 with these beautiful valve covers
- Anodized Black finish or Raw Billet
- MMCENG2026 Brilliant Raw Aluminum Finish
- MMCENG2026-BLK Anodized Black
- MMCENG2028 Brilliant Raw Aluminum Finish
- MMCENG2028-BLK Anodized Black