Introducing the Magnus Multi Fuel F-Series Mechanical Fuel Pump kit for S2000
Eliminate the short-comings and wiring headache of multiple pumps while improving reliability.
The heating of the fuel associated with running multiple pumps can cause serious tuning issues, or in more serious circumstances, can cause the engine to lean out during high rpm/high boost situations. The mechanical fuel pump adds no additional heat to the fuel keeping it cool and consistent. Magnus Pumps provide more than enough flow to support any horsepower level with absolutely no drop in pressure. This fuel pump has been proven to supply over 180psi at the rail and has been track proven on our 12 fuel injector setups on the K-Series.
No complications, No needs for multiple pumps, No wiring, No ECU controlled outputs, No added electrical system draw, No additional transformers, or something additional to worry about tuning. Only one pump is needed that’s driven directly from the engine. Magnus makes it SIMPLE.
Every component is designed and built in house to the strictest tolerance. Lightweight 3 bolt crank drive gear is the lightest on the market, as well a the Fuel pump drive gear was designed to be as light as possible as well. All wear parts are hard anodized for superior reliability.
All kits ships with Magnus MF Fuel Pump.
THIS KIT REQUIRES YOU HAVE THE ATI DAMPER
- Driven from Crank of the Honda F series (Requires ATI Balancer)
- Can be used with multiple fuels (Gas, Methanol, and Ethanol)
- Simplifies your fuel system
- Increases reliability -No more need for multiple electric pumps
- Increases safety – in case of fire or engine failure engine, pumps shuts off cutting the fuel supply to fire
- Decreased heating of fuel
- MMCFUL1110 : Honda S2000 S2K F Series Mechanical Fuel Pump Crank Drive For ATI