The Magnus Secondary rail kit has been produced for years as an optional addition for Magnus manifolds. This kit provides a quick economical way to mount a secondary set of fuel injectors to your existing manifold. No downtime in sending your manifold in for modification.
The unique one piece injector boss design also makes it very easy to line it up when welding, eliminating the possibility of accidentally welding one injector boss on crooked, or having crooked fuel rails, and/or badly sealing injectors. This would flare up an extreme case of OCD with your fabricator, and cause him to whip out his angle grinder in anger and possibly ruin something while cutting it off to start over again. Do it right! Buy this!
When you’re running E85, E98, Methanol or just making big power on gas, one injector per cylinder just doesn’t cut it. This is your solution!
- Billet 6061 Pedestal
- Magnus -10 Fuel Rail (11mm O-ring)
- Fuel Rail Spacers
- M8 Allen Head Bolts
Any aluminum intake manifold with bore spacing of 91-95mm (Actual bore spacing of 93mm) Works on all after market 4G63 intake manifolds.
We also offer for the V5 Manifold a special Long version where the injector needs to be mounted further away for space constraints
- 6061 Billet aluminum
- One piece injector boss for easy weld-on instalation
- Add’s 4 more injectors for additional fuel delivery
- MMCFUL1035S – Short Version
- MMCFUL1035L – Long Version (used for V5 manifold or where longer reach is needed)
- MMCFUL1035S-001 – Short Version with Weld Boss Only
- MMCFUL1035L-001 – Long Version with Weld Boss Only