- Contact us with your order : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blocks are in Stock
The Honda K series block was originally designed to handle 300hp in Naturally aspirated format. Magnus developed the billet K series block to handle over 1700+ hp.
Originally developed for No water applications, but now available with water jackets for water cooling.
Magnus designed, and completely machined in house. We start with a 6061 block that is machined to near finish size, then our rough block is heat treated and hardness tested to make sure it material has maintained T6 condition. Once it is cleared the block is goes through a thermal stabilization process, we finish machine the external surfaces, finish machine for sleeves, install the Billet 7075 main cap and then precision line bore. Internal grinding and clearance is not required to run aluminum rods up to 106mm crank with our aluminum perfect for All motor applications (up to 2.8L allowing less reciprocating weight on large stroke engines)
Block can be had in water jacketed applications, Lightweight or solid no coolant. Finished solid no water block weighs 72 lbs roughly double the weight of a standard K and over 10 times as strong torsionally. We specifically designed it to be heavy for use in RWD chassis cars and Sport FWD race cars, where weight on the nose of the vehicle is a priority.
Lightweight version is available by request
Available with special Magnus head sealing solution by request
Available in K24 Deck height, different deck height available upon request
- 6061 Billet Block
- 7075 Billet Girdle
- significant internal clearance to clear 106mm stroke with aluminum rods
- Available in No water jacket version or with water jacket
- Centrifugally spun Ductile Iron Dry Liners
- 4 bolt mains w/ ARP hardware
- MMCENG9000 Magnus Billet 6061/7075 K24 K series Dry engine block
- MMCENG9001 Magnus Billet 6061/7075 K24 K series Wet engine block