26 years ago Magnus Motorsports introduced its first intake manifolds to the public and since we have built a name for ourselves in the automotive and racing industry. With 20 years of experience in building intake manifolds we are proud to introduce the Magnus V4 cast intake manifold. Many have asked and requested and finally the time is here.Our V4 fits all 7 bolt 4G63’s. Available for all applications whether it’s AWD, FWD or RWD!
A History Lesson
Here at Magnus we have always been at the forefront of finding new ways to make the 4G63 more powerful and reliable. For the past two decades we have been very dedicated to making intake manifolds and through constant research, advanced airflow studies, reinvestment in new technologies , and just videotape our test runs, we compete at the highest levels of motorsports where second best isn’t good enough to take home the win. We originally broke new grounds with our revolutionary cast manifold with the EVO V5 manifold. Shortly after that our customers started demanding a cast manifold for the 1G 6 bolt DSM. After the birth of the V3 and V5 it just wasn’t enough, one of the three kids on the block was still missing and our customers kept on demanding more!
We Made it Happen Again
After endless hours dedicated to creating prototypes, testing and perfecting we had reached the results that we were looking for. The result that we had achieved from the last prototype was up to our standards, was Magnus approved and that is when the V4 cast manifold was born. We dedicated almost two years of research and development using enhanced flow dynamics utilizing CAD Modeling & CFD simulation to develop the manifold. It’s made from A356-T6 aluminum alloy and can be installed in stock location with clearance for the original battery. The Manifold can be configured for 8 injectors using the Magnus weld in dual fuel rail kit and fits factory fuel rail or Magnus high flow fuel rail. Featuring 5L plenum with contoured velocity stacks molded into the floor for huge top end and minimal turbulence.
- 2 years of research and development
- Cast from A356-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- High quality casting gives a superior surface finish
- Enhanced flow dynamics utilizing CAD Modeling & CFD simulation
- Flow benched and dynamically tested
- Dyno tested proven up to 50 HP
- Ability to flow 100 lb/min (1000 HP) of air at 60PSI while maintaining equal flow distribution
- Can be installed in stock location with clearance for original battery (with adapter)
- Install kits are optional and can be purchased to include heat barrier gaskets, and adapter plate to run stock throttle bodies (easily upgradeable). Remote map sensor boss is optional for use with factory ECU’s
- Stock turbo gains up to 40 HP
- 15 degree entry to the throttle body facilitates Intercooler plumbing
- Can be configured for 8 injector setup.
- Fits factory fuel rail or Magnus high flow Fuel Rails
- 5L plenum with contoured velocity stacks molded into the floor for huge top end and minimal turbulence
- Magnus Quality and Lifetime Warranty
Recommended Throttle Body and Adaptors links:
Ross Machine Racing 90mm or 75mm Throttle Body – does not require adaptor
Bosch Drive by Wire Throttle Body in 68/74/82mm – Requires adaptor plate
MMCINT1015 FWD/AWD – Magnus V4 Cast Aluminum Intake for 2G DSM and EVO 1/2/3
MMCINT1015-008 FWD/AWD – Magnus V4 Cast Aluminum Intake for 2G DSM and EVO 1/2/3 + Secondary rail MMCFUL1032
MMCINT1015-012 FWD/AWD – Magnus V4 Cast Aluminum Intake for 2G DSM and EVO 1/2/3 + Secondary rail MMCFUL1038
MMCINT1015B RWD – Magnus V4 Cast Aluminum Intake for 2G DSM and EVO 1/2/3
MMCINT1015B-008 RWD – Magnus V4 Cast Aluminum Intake for 2G DSM and EVO 1/2/3 + Secondary rail MMCFUL1032
MMCINT1015B-012 RWD – Magnus V4 Cast Aluminum Intake for 2G DSM and EVO 1/2/3 + Secondary rail MMCFUL1038