Need more fuel for your GTR? Sick of the problems and short-comings of the multiple electrical pumps? Want the ultimate in reliability?
After dealing with issues associated with running multiple in tank pumps with the GTR we decided to solve the problem. The heating of the fuel associated with running multiple pumps can cause serious tuning issues, or in more serious circumstances can cause the engine to lean out during high rpm/high boost situations. The mechanical fuel pump ads no additional heat to the fuel keeping it cool and consistent. With more than enough flow to support any GTR’s horsepower levels with absolutely no drop in pressure. This fuel pump has been proven to supply over 170psi at the rail. The mechanical fuel pump is absolutely necessary for any car looking to make power using 6 injectors. As an added bonus the system is overall much lighter than adding additional electric pumps, and follows the keep it simple principal. Our kit retains your factory in tank pumps to allow for stock like operation and use of all fuel in the tank. Can also be used with swirl pot/surge tank or fuel cell with mechanical pump drawing directly from that source.
Designed for use with the Magnus MF Mechanical Fuel Pump
Magnus MF Mechanical Fuel Pump
GT1R GTR Harmonic Damper – Required
Belt Drive Kit
10 ORB Fittings for Pump
All required mounting hardware.
- Can be used with multiple fuels (Gas, Methanol, and Ethanol)
- 3200HP Gas 1600HP Methanol 2400HP Ethanol
- Simplifies your fuel system
- Reliability -No more need for multiple electric pumps
- Safety – in case of fire or engine failure engine , pumps shuts off cutting the fuel supply to fire
- Magnus 180mm High Flow Pre and Post Filters
- Offers the highest rated protection and flow for the Magnus Mechanical Fuel Pump
MMCFUL5000 : GTR R35 Mechanical Fuel Pump Kit – w/Damper 3200HP Gas 1600HP Methanol 2400HP ethanol
MMCFUL5002 : GTR R35 Mechanical Fuel Pump Kit – NO Damper 3200HP Gas 1600HP Methanol 2400HP ethanol